As a first-time college student, you'll need to take these steps to receive the Grossmont-Cuyamaca College Promise:
- Complete the Promise Pledge
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA or California Dream Act application
- Complete the college onboarding process at Grossmont or Cuyamaca College: Application, Orientation, Assessment, & Education Plan
- Attend as a full-time student at Grossmont or Cuyamaca College (At least 12 credit units per semester)
- Maintain a 2.0 college grade point average or higher to remain eligible for spring semester
I pledge to be successful to the best of my abilities and understand the expectations of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca College Promise. I will ultimately earn and complete an associate degree, workforce certificate, and/or meet university transfer requirements. I will seek help from the college when I need support with my college and career pathway. By providing my contact information, I authorize Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District representatives to contact me using the information I have provided by any means of communications as I marked in my preferred contact.